mandag, september 18, 2006

Weakness of my mind

A mind of confusion
A mind of selfish
A mind of disgrace
A mind of weakness

O shaytân, you are weak
You mislead me
through ignorance
distracting my mind from my deen

We are weaker than you
You are strong-willed,
you do as you wish to do
We claim to be guided muslims
we claim to be among the lovers
the lovers of Allah and His Beloved

But all we do
is to follow you
We follow your steps
Disobeying The Great Lord

The soul is confused
Whether to do or not to do
O shaytan, you are everywhere i look
but I have in my mind a sentence
that destroys you;
Allahs is Greater than you
I am a follower of His Beloved
I am a lover of al-Habib
By this I don’t regret my choice
Choice of peace, love and patience
A soul of inner peace

O soul melt into fusion
O my Lord, everything is possible
with Your will and acceptance
Let me be among those
who love You and Your Beloved
Those who follow the footsteps of al-Mustafa (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam)
Those who dies in the feet of al-Habib (’alayhi as-salâtu wa as-salâm)
Those who dies saying these words;

La ilâha illallâh Muhammad ar-Rasulullâh
As-salâtu wa as-salâmu ‘alayka yâ Sayyidi yâ RasulAllâh


© Maryam Khan